Kestrel Text & Translation provides a range of translation, proofreading, editing, copy-writing, and content creation services, including:
- Blogging, content marketing, and copy-writing services (English only);
- Social media content creation services (English only);
- Editing and proofreading services (English only);
- Chinese (Simplified) to English translation;
- Chinese (Traditional) to English translation;
- Dutch to English translation; and
- Subtitling services (upon request).
If you would like to know more about the services I offer or request a quote for your next project, you are welcome to contact me via email.
Areas of Specialisation
While I relish the opportunity to expand my linguistic horizons and put my research, translation, and writing skills to the test, I prefer to take on assignments within my areas of expertise and interest, which are:
- Archaeology and heritage preservation;
- Travel and tourism;
- Food, cooking, and culinary traditions;
- Animal care and welfare;
- Wildlife conservation;
- Language learning and teaching; and
- Video games and gaming culture;
Pro-Bono Translations for Charities and NGOs
Do you represent a charity or non-governmental organisation? I offer a range of pro-bono translation, editing, and copy-writing services for charities and NGOs in the Netherlands and abroad.
Priority will be given to organisations specialising in animal welfare, wildlife conservation, heritage preservation, rural education, and special needs gaming.
If you’d like to learn more about my pro-bono services, feel free to contact me.