Kestrel Text & Translation provides a range of translation, proofreading, editing, and content creation services, including:
- Chinese (Simplified and Traditional) to English translation;
- Dutch to English translation;
- Blogging, content marketing, and copywriting services;
- Social media content creation services;
- Editing and proofreading services;
- Search engine optimization advice (English/Chinese/Dutch);
- Subtitling services.
If you’re interested in learning more about the services I offer or want to request a quote for your next project, you can contact me via email.
Areas of Specialisation
While I often relish the opportunity to expand my linguistic horizons and put my research, translation, and writing skills to the test, there are certain topics I consider my areas of expertise and interest.
- Video games and gaming culture;
- Archaeology and heritage preservation;
- Travel and tourism;
- Food, cooking, and culinary traditions;
- Animal care and welfare;
- Wildlife conservation;
- Language learning and teaching;
- Geek culture.
Pro-Bono Translations for Charities and NGOs
Do you run a charity or work for a non-governmental organization that is in desperate need of translators or content creators?
I offer a range of pro-bono translation and copywriting services for charities and NGOs both in the Netherlands and abroad. Priority will be given to organizations specialising in animal welfare, wildlife conservation, heritage preservation, rural education, and special needs gaming.
If you’d like to learn more about my pro-bono services, feel free to contact me via email.